29 October 2013

I DO, IN THE RIGHT TIME









I believe the best romantic relationships are the ones built on the foundation of friendship & your romantic feelings for the other person sneak up on you, taking you by surprise.When I met my first love, over a years ago, I wasn't looking for a relationship & dating was the last thing on my mind. We started off as friends & the more time we spent time together, the more I started to develop feelings for him. After confessing how I felt & hearing the same feelings were reciprocated, we became exclusive & dated. This was my first serious adult relationship & I never felt so deeply connected to anyone in my life. Even though, we shared similar values & wanted similar things out of life, the timing wasn't right, we both needed to focus on ourselves & plan our futures without worrying about how it would affect someone else. This was someone I discussed at great length, the future we wanted to build & how we planned to spend our time together.

Words cannot express how much you mean to me. Because you saved my life. You love me, even when no one else does. I love the way that you smell like your house, because your basement is like home. I love our conversations, and your laugh. It makes me smile silly. I love the way you never gave up on me. I love your confidence and your hair-smile. I love that red shirt and how you look like mmmm like prince William *tsah*. I love the way you kiss my forehead and the way you squint your eyes when you think. I love how you challenge me to think harder. I love the way you play piano or guitar someday drum, and sing out so beautiful. I love our park, our puzzle and our little jokes. And I love you. Because you are so brilliant and wonderful. You make this world a complex, beautiful place to live. You are not a quitter. You make me happy. Please know that you mean the world to so many people, and that I appreciate all the little things that you do. Continue to be radiant and dream. I believe in you. Give me another years ahead then we'll being together forever for saying I DO in the right time *promise*.

0 comments: